1. The front attachment to the weapon is located on a separate part, called the adjustment strap.
2. The rear sliding mount is necessary to move the weapon along the sling while sling itself does not move on your back.
When pulling away the triple-slotted buckle you release the sling and now can push the weapon along its length.
This movement can be stopped at any time by releasing the triple-slotted buckle. Weapon will be securely fixed in a desired position. The free end of the adjustment strap is designed as a handle with a built-in stopper, preventing from jumping out of the buckle.
To tighten the weapon closer to the body, use one hand to pull the gun closer, and the second to pull the adjustment strap away from you along the muzzle.
1. Comfort carrying.
The sling tightens the weapon closely to the body to make carrying or overcoming obstacles comfortable. Hands are free.
The sling is worn over the head so the weapon is secured on the body;
The weapon weight is always on the sling, your hands are resting;
In one move you release the weapon for shooting;
No need to take off the sling from your shoulder, or do sharp and sweeping motions, scaring animals.
Due to the DOLG sling operation principle the weapon moves along the sling, while the sling itself remains stationary on the body.
This allows you carrying the sling even under a backpack or over the hunting vest with pouches and pockets.
2. BE READY TO SHOOT.
You can release the adjustment strap to a half so that the buttstock comfortably fits your shoulder.
From this position you are ready to shoot without manipulating the sling buckles.
Applicable for scouting or stand hunting.
3. By fully extending the adjustment strap, you can shoot upward or from the prone position. The DOLG sling does not limit your actions.
You can switch weapons position fast, in one move, without even looking, even in thick gloves.
1. The DOLG slings are suitable for right-handers and left-handers. Your weapon must have the ability to install the sling on the correct side.
2. The ability to use a variety of fastening elements allows you to install the universal slings on almost any weapon.
1. The DOLG m3 can be transformed into a two-point sling with fast change of its length, which makes it possible to use the sling on pump-action rifles.
2. The DOLG m3 provides “biathlon” transportation.
3. The DOLG m3 sling contains a pad for added comfort for heavier firearms. Comfort pad is an additional option for DOLG m2 sling.
The pad floats well. If your weapon is dropped into the water, you have a chance to hook the sling loop from the bottom.