1. The front attachment to the weapon is located on a separate part, called the adjustment strap.
2. The rear sliding mount is necessary to move the weapon along the sling while sling itself does not move on your back.
When pulling away the triple-slotted buckle you release the sling and now can push the weapon along its length.
This movement can be stopped at any time by releasing the triple-slotted buckle. Weapon will be securely fixed in a desired position. The free end of the adjustment strap is designed as a handle with a built-in stopper, preventing from jumping out of the buckle.
To tighten the weapon closer to the body, use one hand to pull the gun closer, and the second to pull the adjustment strap away from you along the muzzle.
1. Due to the DOLG sling operation principle the weapon moves along the sling, while the sling itself remains stationary on the body.
This allows you carrying the sling even under a backpack. It will not get stuck in your equipment.
2. The DOLG slings allow one move switching between all the three methods of weapon carrying: Transport, Patrol and Combat.
1. While in the transport position the sling tightens the weapon close to the body. Hands are free. Any kind of weapon carrying. The DOLG m3 provides “biathlon” transportation.
2. The patrol position also gives free hands and allows you to instantly raise the weapon to shoulder for shooting without manipulating the sling buckles.
3. While in the combat position the DOLG slings provide total freedom of movement that allows shooting from the “weak” shoulder or from the prone position.
For more accurate shooting the weapon can be pulled in the shoulder by the adjustment strap.To overcome obstacles, use the secondary weapon or grenades, the main weapon can be tightened to the transport position in one easy motion.
1. Both slings DOLG m2 and DOLG m3 can be used with submachine-gun as a unique one-point sling and provide you with complete freedom of actions and comfort carrying.
2. The DOLG m3 can be transformed into a two-point sling with fast change of its length, which makes it possible to use the sling on pump-action rifles.
3. The DOLG m2 is recommended for assault rifles, semi-automatic shotguns with magazine feed and submachine guns.
DOLG m3 is suitable for any type of hand-held weapons, from submachine gun to a grenade launcher.
4. The DOLG m3 sling contains a pad for added comfort for heavier firearms. Comfort pad is an additional option for DOLG m2 sling.
5. The sling is suitable for both right and left handed users, as long as the sling can be attached to the weapon from the correct side. The ability to use a variety of fastening elements allows you to install the DOLG tactical slings on almost any weapon.